Please note that the exhibition space has been sold out.
There are still various conference support opportunities that can give you the best exposure for your company. For options please check our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GeoVancouver 2016 will be hosting the traditional exhibitor trade
show, including exhibitor presentation sessions. The exhibitor trade
show and presentation sessions will allow organizations to showcase
their products and expertise related to the geotechnical field while
connecting with the Conference delegates.
Who are the Visitors?
- Up to 600 Canadian and international delegates including
scientists, professionals, researchers, code consultants, building
officials, contractors and project managers.
- Geotechnical professionals from across Canada and the globe representing industry, academia and government.
- Industry leaders and decision-makers within companies requiring geotechnical engineering and related professions.
- Private and public sector representative involved in geotechnical projects.
Who are the Exhibitors?
- Engineering firms involved within geotechnical, soil/rock, hydrology/hydrogeology work.
- Companies specializing in the design, use, supply and installation of in-situ soil testing and monitoring equipment/sensors.
- Companies offering geotechnical construction
solutions/services, such as: foundation rehabilitation or improvement,
settlement control, liquefaction mitigation, soil stabilization,
groundwater control, slope stability control, excavation support, etc.
- Companies that supply and install Geosynthetics or any other
kind of product that may improve soil characteristics and behaviour.
- Companies that provide software products to geotechnical
engineers, soil scientists, and geological engineering for predictive
work or quality geotechnical program for field testing processing,
engineering analysis, borehole log drafting and laboratory data
- Companies providing engineered products to deliver optimum
performance and value for various applications in fields such as:
transportation, public works, mining, etc.
The Trade show will be held from October 2 to 4, 2016. Coffee breaks
will be served within the Trade show as well as the Icebreaker and
Exhibitor Reception. All booth locations will be specified by the
Organizing Committee which will try to accommodate booth location
requests on a first come first serve basis.
Set up for Exhibitors is Sunday, October 2 between 1 pm and 5 pm.
Tear down will following the afternoon coffee break on Tuesday, October
4. Exhibitor within the reception area must vacate their booth by 3:30 pm. while the remaining exhibitors must vacate by 3:45 pm.