We are looking for volunteers to help make this national conference a success!
The Local Organizing Committee needs volunteers to host and assist the conference attendees with registration, direction, schedule and general information, exhibition monitoring, plenary and technical sessions support, presentation rooms monitoring, media coverage, venue setup and cleanup.
BENEFITS AND REQUIREMENTS
As a volunteer engineering student, Professional Engineer or Geoscientist you will have many opportunities to connect with practitioners, executives and academics in a relaxed setting.
To apply as a volunteer for the Conference and Exhibition, please send an email directly to the Volunteer Coordinator and provide the following information:
- Full name and affiliation (Company, School or other).
- Preferred contact email and telephone number.
- Expected availability (time and day) – Shifts: Sunday to Wednesday from 7 am to 12:00 pm; 8:00 am to 1:00 pm; 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Monday and Tuesday from 5 pm to 10 pm. Sunday may require from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Preferred volunteering role, if any.
- Dietary restrictions, if any.
- If you want to sign up for the same shift as a colleague please notify us know when you apply.
For any questions please contact:
Patrick Nolan at email@example.com
CGS GeoVancouver2016 Volunteer Coordinator