Please note that the exhibition space has been sold out.
GeoVancouver 2016 will be hosting the traditional exhibitor trade show, including exhibitor presentation sessions. The exhibitor trade show and presentation sessions will allow organizations to showcase their products and expertise related to the geotechnical field while connecting with the Conference delegates.
Who are the Visitors?
- Up to 600 Canadian and international delegates including scientists, professionals, researchers, code consultants, building officials, contractors and project managers.
- Geotechnical professionals from across Canada and the globe representing industry, academia and government.
- Industry leaders and decision-makers within companies requiring geotechnical engineering and related professions.
- Private and public sector representative involved in geotechnical projects.
Who are the Exhibitors?
- Engineering firms involved within geotechnical, soil/rock, hydrology/hydrogeology work.
- Companies specializing in the design, use, supply and installation of in-situ soil testing and monitoring equipment/sensors.
- Companies offering geotechnical construction solutions/services, such as: foundation rehabilitation or improvement, settlement control, liquefaction mitigation, soil stabilization, groundwater control, slope stability control, excavation support, etc.
- Companies that supply and install Geosynthetics or any other kind of product that may improve soil characteristics and behaviour.
- Companies that provide software products to geotechnical engineers, soil scientists, and geological engineering for predictive work or quality geotechnical program for field testing processing, engineering analysis, borehole log drafting and laboratory data management.
- Companies providing engineered products to deliver optimum performance and value for various applications in fields such as: transportation, public works, mining, etc.
The Trade show will be held from October 2 to 4, 2016. Coffee breaks will be served within the Trade show as well as the Icebreaker and Exhibitor Reception. All booth locations will be specified by the Organizing Committee which will try to accommodate booth location requests on a first come first serve basis.
Set up for Exhibitors is Sunday, October 2 between 12 pm and 5 pm. Tear down will following the afternoon coffee break on Tuesday, October 4. Exhibitor within the reception area must vacate their booth by 4:30 pm. while the remaining exhibitors must vacate by 5:30 pm.